Open position: Security Analyst (location flexible)
We are looking for a person with interest in technical IT security, as well as for continuous learning and development. Accuracy, reliability and honesty are particularly important for the candidate we are looking for. If this sounds like you, please get in touch with us!
In our log analysis team/SIEM you get the opportunity to learn from the best. If you want to have a career in IT-security, you are guaranteed to benefit from working with us.
Pedab MSS provides security services for our customers in Europe. We are growing quickly and need to expand our team of excellent security analysts.
Why work at Pedab?
It is a company which experiences growth in Norway and Europe.
Pedab have close cooperation with IBM and other manufacturers of security solutions. Pedab contributes to arranging Hackcon and Master of Cybersecurity.
The opportunity to work with the latest security solutions on the market
Close follow-up from experienced security experts
The opportunity to shape your own everyday life and career path
The possibility of responsibility for those seeking it
- A clean record
- Technical IT education from a college/university or technical vocational school is advantageous
- Experience with IT security can offset the requirements for education
- The ability to keep your head cool
- The ability to teamwork and work independently
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in English
Knowledge of one or more of the mentioned security solutions is an advantage:
- Anti-virus solutions
- Endpoint Security Solutions
- Cloud Security Solutions
Knowledge of general IT is an advantage:
- Operating systems
Typical tasks include:
- Analysis and follow-up of security alarms from customer systems to detect security incidents
- Dialogue and collaboration with clients and colleagues orally and in writing
- Further development of our processes, products and systems
- Set up customer integrations
- Operation and maintenance of our systems
We can offer:
- High focus on training and certifications
- Exciting and demanding tasks with the possibility of responsibility if the employee wishes it
- The opportunity to further develop our services and work processes and tools
- Competitive conditions
For questions regarding the position or to apply for the position, contact / send CV and application to:
Terje Olsen, email. firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +47 990 47 445